Website design, hosting, and management provided by Azimuth Media.
We can understand the Bible.
- Timothy understood the Old Testament as a child. (2 Tim 3:15)
- Whole books were to be read to congregations. (1 Th 5:27, Col 4:16)
- Paul said that when they read, they would understand. (Eph 3:4)
- Parts of books were addressed to husbands, wives, slaves, and children. (Eph 6:1)
- Those addressed were expected to understand. (Eph 5:17)
- Paul expected Christians to be in harmony when they speak, or think, or discern. (1 Cor 1:10)
- The New Testament consistently speaks of “the faith.” (Acts 6:7, Eph 4:5, Eph 4:13, 2 Cor 13:5, 1 Tim 6:10, Jude 1:3)
- Jesus prayed for unity that the world might believe. (John 17:21)
And, we can understand the Bible alike.
- That is the only way we can understand it.
- It offers truth on every subject.
- If all really understand, then all will agree.
Only a misunderstanding can bring differences.