Website design, hosting, and management provided by Azimuth Media.
There are many people interested in sheep.
- The thieves and robbers are interested in sheep (10:1, 8).
- The hireling is interested in sheep (10:12-13).
- The hireling (hired hand) cares about himself.
- The hireling does not care about the sheep.
- The shepherd is interested in the sheep.
- The good shepherd leads the sheep (10:4).
- The good shepherd gives life to the sheep (10:9-10).
- The good shepherd gives up his life for the sheep (10:11).
- In the story, you and I are the sheep.
- We can choose to follow the thieves and robbers, the hireling, or the good shepherd.
How do we know whom we are following?
- If you are one of His sheep, you know His voice (10:4).
- If you are one of His sheep, you come when He calls (10:3).
- If you are one of His sheep, you follow Him (10:4).
Whom are you following today?