Skip to content
Scroll To TopWebsite design, hosting, and management provided by Azimuth Media.
- Hope is “the reasonable expectation of something desired.”
- The Scriptures describe hope as a:
- Door (Hosea 2:15)-Hope is a door for escaping present troubles and entering a brighter path.
- Anchor (Heb. 6:19)-Hopes give a reference point for our life and causes us to live differently in order to receive the hoped-for reward (I John 3:2-3, Heb. 6:18, Titus 2:11-13).
- Helmet (I Thess. 5:8)-Hope protects our mind from the blows of life and gives us the perseverance to keep going when others would quit (I Thess. 1:3 NASB).
- The Christian’s hope is Christ (I Tim. 1:1, I Pet. 1:3).
- Those who do not have Christ have no hope (I Cor. 15:19, I Thess. 4:13).