Let no one despise your youth . . .
(1 Tim 4:12 NKJV)
God has always used young people to do great things.
- God used David to oppose the enemies of God. (I Sam. 17)
- God used Joseph to save His people from famine. (Gen. 37)
- God used Daniel to reveal Him as the One True God. (Dan. 2)
Young people today can do great things in the Lord’s kingdom if they have:
- A trust in God like David’s. (I Sam. 17; II Sam. 22:31; John 16:33)
- A willingness to flee sexual immorality like Joseph’s. (Gen. 39:9, II Tim. 2:22; Eccl. 11:9)
- A determination to be true to religious convictions like Daniel’s. (Dan. 1:8)