Safe/Innocence–Man is born in “safety”.
- He does not inherit the guilt of sin (Ezek. 18:20, Is. 59:1-2).
- He has not had the opportunity to sin (II Cor. 5:10).
Accountability–At some age man is able to understand accountability to an invisible God.
- He can understand actions and consequences.
- He can have improper desires (James 1:14-15).
- The age varies with individuals.
Separation–When man sins, he separates himself from God.
- All sin (Rom. 3:23, I Jn. 1:8).
- Man sins in various ways (I John 3:4, II John 1:9, James 4:17).
Saved–An obedient faith can reconcile a man to God.
- It requires the blood of Christ (Eph. 1:7).
- It requires man’s response and obedience (Heb. 11:6, Acts 17:30, John 8:24, Acts 2:38).
Separated Again–If man sins again, he is again separated from God (Is. 59:2, Acts 8:23).
Saved Again–If a man sins, he can be forgiven by repentance and confession to God in prayer (Acts 8:22, I John 1:7-9).