Skip to content
Scroll To TopWebsite design, hosting, and management provided by Azimuth Media.
FOCUS ON YOUR ATTITUDE.
- Forgive friends who fail you in a trying moment. (II Tim. 4:16)
- Let the Lord take vengeance on those who persist in hurting you. (II Tim. 4:14, Rom. 12:19)
FOCUS ON YOUR ACTIVITIES.
- Read the Bible to glean the wisdom of God. (II Tim. 4:13, 3:15-17, Ps. 119:105)
- Be busy doing the Lord’s spiritual work (with others). (II Tim. 4:17, 9, 11)
FOCUS ON YOUR ASSURANCES.
- Of your ultimate home in eternity. (II Tim. 4:8)
- Of strength from the Lord in this life. (II Tim. 4:17-18, Heb. 4:15, Heb. 2:18)
[Based on the response of Paul in his time of loneliness (II Tim. 4).]